I used to hear that saying all the time when I was growing up. I have no idea where it came from, but it is supposed to signify that you are waiting for something to happen. That is the feeling I have, and I am not sure why, or what, but I have a feeling it is very important, and scary. It's not "the-waiting-for-something-to-happen" that has me worried. It's the "scary" part.
Why do I feel this way? Hmmm.....not really sure. I just know that it is a very strong feeling.
It's the monster under the bed. The one we can't see, but we sure know it's there. I hear the house creak, and I know it is watching me. Watching and waiting. Because it has all the time in the world. So it will wait until my guard is down. And then what?
Geez I wish I knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment